what you can expect
- individual approach to meet needs and requirements of our customers,
- competitive prices,
- short and convenient time delivery,
- high quality and effectiveness of treatments,
- wide expertise backed by many years of experience gained in Poland and the UK.
The Company uses only attested insecticides which are harmless to humans and pets.
Exterminating insectsExterminating insects often found in the bathroom:
- insects: cockroaches , bugs, pharaoh ants, black ants, spiders.
- flying insects: flies, wasps broader gnats, ticks.
- insect larvae
Exterminating rodentsMice and rats destroy materials stored in basements and attics, causing an extensive damage and loss.
In many cases we use biological and chemical substances to exterminate the rodents. Most of the time, however, the simplest methods are used. Mice and rats are being trapped and poisoned.
Mushrooms and mould removal.Mycelium spores can cause allergies, respiratory, cardiovascular problems and skin changes. The formation of fungus on building’s wall can permanently reduce its’ sustainability.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act, 1974
- Food and Environment Protection Act, 1985
- Wildlife and Countryside Act, 1981
- Control of Pesticides Regulations Act, 1986